Wednesday 18 April 2012

I, Robot Summary and Review

Summary:

I, Robot starts off with the mysterious suicide of Doctor Lanning.  As everyone else believes that it was a suicide, a man named Detective Spooner has different thoughts of it being murder.  Detective Spooner, believes that robots are not as great as people think they are which leads him to the conclusion of finding the bad side of the robots. With no proper evidence, everyone who knows him, stops believing in him.  As they were just snooping around, Detective Spooner, with the help of Dr. Calvin, find a unique robot with the name of Sonny.  Sonny, Detective Spooner, and Dr. Calvin find themselves working to save the world of man-kind, as all the robots get programmed to wipe out the humans.  It was no easy task but in the end, the truth of who was the master behind all the mind controlling was revealed which also led to some more answers to unasked questions.  

Review:

I really loved the movie, I, Robot.  I never expected what was about to happen at any point of the movie which means that it wasn't very predictable.  That's what makes a movie interesting to watch. Also, the plot and storyline were both great. I never expected that ending either! I really liked how there was a lot of action and the animations of the robots were very clear.  Sometimes I felt like I was actually in the movie! Overall I liked the movie, I, Robot.  I give this movie 5/5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment